CrossFit Full Send Membership AgreementFacility and Hours
: The facility is located at the address of 750 Wharncliffe Road South, London Ontario. Hours of operation as follows:
1. Operating Hours; varies; see www.crossfitfullsend.ca
2. Weekly Classes; varies; see www.crossfitfullsend.ca
CrossFit Full Send may alter its location, operating hours, type and quantity of equipment, and type and frequency of its classes from time to time in its sole discretion. Fitness training is an evolving science. Thus, CrossFit Full Send reserves the right to change its routines, classes and equipment to accommodate such evolution.Agreement
: This agreement is between CrossFit Full Send, and the individual electronically signing this document hereafter referred to as “member”.Membership
: Member agrees that they are entering a contract for membership at CrossFit Full Send in London Ontario. Member agrees to pay the membership fees for each month of the membership in advance on the first day of every month. Member agrees to allow CrossFit Full Send to automatically charge their method of payment on file for all membership fees.Comply with Rules
: Member shall abide by all membership and facility rules and regulations established by CrossFit Full Send, which may be posted at the facility, provided in writing, or issued orally and which may be amended from time to time in the sole discretion of CrossFit Full Send (collectively, “Rules”). I agree that improper or unauthorized use of the facility or violation of the Rules may result in member suspension or cancellation at CrossFit New Haven’s discretion.General
: This Agreement, the Release and the Rules represent the complete understanding between Member and CrossFit Full Send. No representations, written or oral, other than those contained in this contract are authorized or binding upon CrossFit Full Send. Member understands that he/she is obligated to pay the membership fee regardless of whether Member uses the facility. Member agrees to promptly notify CrossFit Full Send in writing of any changes of address, phone, and/or bank account/credit card information. At the end of the term of this membership contract, it shall continue in effect on a month to month basis unless new rates have been installed or you provide notice of cancellation to terminate this contract.Cancellation Rights
: You may cancel this contract for one or more of the following reasons by delivering email notice of cancellation to: email@example.com
1. Relocation: If member moves his/her residence more than fifty kilometers from the Facility, Member may cancel his/her membership subject to a $50 service charge.
2. Death; Disability: In the event that a Member dies or becomes disabled, then upon notice to CrossFit Full Send the Agreement shall terminate as of the date Member could no longer use the membership. If prepaid, the Member shall be entitled to a pro rata reimbursement for the period after termination. For purposes of this provision, “disability” means a condition which precludes the member from physically using the facilities as verified by a physician.
3. Early Termination: Member may cancel this agreement at any time for a $200.00 fee. Member must provide notice on cancellation at least 14 days in advance to avoid a renewal charge. CrossFit Full Send will not refund any membership fees.Membership Holds
: Member may pause their membership during any portion of this agreement by providing notice ten ten days in advance of the requested hold date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. One membership hold is permitted per agreement term for up to 2 months. CrossFit Full Send reserves the right to either pro rate fees or extend membership dates to accommodate membership holds.
I certify that I have read and understand all of the terms of this agreement and agree to abide by all of the terms of this Agreement.